trello

 

Hey all! Today I will be writing about 'Trello'. Trello is a digital dashboard tool that allows you to keep track of all of your tasks. Instead of utilizing a calendar, you may utilize Trello.

Trello allows you to add cards to your board that are pertinent to your topic and back them up with graphics to make them more appealing. You may also boost your resource by including connections from multiple sites.



You may instantly begin preparing your board after enrolling for the application. You may customize your board's backdrop, give it a name (for example, "activity types used in ELT classrooms''), and keep track of who contributes to or views your board.


I'd also want to talk about trello's pros. Members can work on the projects without disturbing the updates. Once a system update is done, it automatically appears without delay. Whether you use Trello from your desktop, smartphone or tablet, the program is easily accessible. Every update, remark and task will be sent to email notice while phone users receive a push notice. Not only is Trello beneficial but it also helps to make users get rid of notes. It is environmentally beneficial. These notes may be made on the program and you must never worry about forgetting your duties.


* Here the image from my board above*

I want to share my board I have created. On this board I have prepared the information about these instruments for the use of Web 2.0 educational resources. I hope you're going to profit and learn trello.

Thanks for your concern :)




Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar