thınglınk

 

Heyy all! Today I am here to recommend another tool called 'Thinglink'. It is a web 2.0 tool to add interactivity to your chosen image, including questions, messages and video links.




Thinglink offers you many content options and explains how to use this tool with videos and case studies that explain how to create this content.

You can add interactive data to the image you select with this tool and add it to the image anywhere you like. Examples of the link, text and audio to that data can be given. It also makes it simple for your students to learn about this function, so you may explain little amounts of information whenever you like. A boring image may potentially be made more interesting.



I would also like to share with you a work I have done using thinglink, I hope it will be inspiring for you.

I have a creative video for you,too! Please check, I am sure you will like this idea :)






Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar