canva

 


Hey all! Today I will be introducing 'Canva' to you. We can say that this tool called Canva is a designing tool that you can design any sort of materials such as presentations posters graphs logos and so on. 




After registering, you come across such a page that you can see the right. This tool offers options for you to choose which kind of material you will use to decorate and edit. 




For example, as you can see in the picture on the left, I try to create presentations for my students. While preparing material, there are various choices you can make. You can choose any kind of templates which is already uploaded or you can upload images to add your material. Moreover, you can add texts, elements, videos, audios and backgrounds.


I introduced basic features of this tool however you can check the link that I upload below only if you want to learn more about it! Thanks for your concern!

https://youtu.be/9iuWcf67pgM




 



Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Popüler Yayınlar