kahoot

 


Hey all! Today I will introduce 'Kahoot' to you! It is a digital question-answer platform where you can prepare quizzes or surveys for your students. 





You can prepare quizzes for your students either from kahoot's library or by yourself. It is a useful application that you can use to reinforce what students have learned.



After pressing 'create' button, you can start to create quiz for your students. You can choose what type of question you will use, how many questions there will be or you can add 'slide' to add preliminary information so that you can explain what students will do.





Then, you can assign to your students the quiz that you prepared when you are done with arrangements. With link or code, your students will reach quiz and start playing.





Furthermore, we must continue our classes from remote because of pandemic. So, I want to share with you this video to get more ideas about kahoot for distance learning. Enjoy! 

P.S. I am also sharing my Kahoot I prepared for my class with you. You can take a look!





Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar